Hydroderm Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
How do I use Hydroderm?
- Wash face thoroughly using warm water and pat dry.
- SHAKE WELL before you open the bottle in order to mix the Serum.
- While dropper remains in bottle, pinch dropper and release.
- Next, pinch 2 drops (pet target areas) onto clean fingertips.
- Apply the Serum to areas where fine lines and wrinkles may appear. Coating the face evenly to prevent blotching or spots.
- Use Serum twice daily, once in the morning and once again before bed.
* Results may take 7 - 14 days of continuous use, so it is important to use Hydroderm consistently everyday and night. The longer you use Hydroderm the better the results.
* Suggestions: Prior to using Hydroderm, clean face with Hydroderm Facial Cleanser to provide optimal results.
How often do I need to apply the Hydroderm?
For best results, wash face with tepid water, pat dry, then apply Hydroderm to desired areas generously. Apply once in the morning and once in the evening or more if desired (you can use this product up to four times a day for faster results).
How quickly will I see results, and how long can I expect the results to last with Hydroderm?
You will begin to see results within a few days, but for best results we recommend use of product for 30-60 days or longer. The longer you use Hydroderm, the better the results! Hydroderm actually rejuvenates the collagen in the skin, so results last for months and will continue to work as long as you use the product, unlike Botox or collagen injections.
Can I use Hydroderm with other acne medications?
In general, it is ok to use Hydroderm with other acne medications. As with all medications, we strongly recommend consulting your doctor before combining.
Does Hydroderm need to be used alone, or can it be used with other face creams or serums?
Hydroderm can be used along with moisturizers or eye creams, but it is recommended that you let the Hydroderm dry for 10 minutes before applying any other product, including makeup. Please do not use Retin-A products with Hydroderm - it could cause irritation. Please consult with your physician.
Does Hydroderm have any side effects?
No, but if you are concerned or desire more information, we recommend you discuss with your physician.
Is Hydroderm safe to use while pregnant?
We recommend that you consult your physician before using any medication during pregnancy.
Can I wear make-up over Hydroderm?
Yes, but always look for products that are non-comedogenic and oil-free.
Is it safe to use Hydroderm if I'm outside in direct with the sunlight?
Yes. For some, the ingredients used in Hydroderm may make skin more sensitive to the sun. You can wear a light sunscreen over Hydroderm if needed.
Is it safe to use Hydroderm when using a tanning bed?
Since the ingredients used in Hydroderm may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, we suggest you avoid tanning beds.
Can Hydroderm be applied to the lips?
When using Hydroderm, avoid getting product into eyes, nose or on lips. If these areas should come in contact, simply rinse with tepid water immediately.
Individual results may vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Product containers and packaging may change from time to time from those depicted on the site here.